Website Auieo Software Pvt Ltd
A Java developer is responsible for many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing. Here are some other responsibilities they may have:
- Design, implement, and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs
Key Skills and Experience
A java programmer will require experience in software development as well as the following skills:
- Java-based web services
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM
- J2EE framework
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- XML,X query, XSL
- Test-Driven Development
A java developer also needs to possess certain traits to overcome the challenges of the job role which include learning new computer languages and the patience to solve problems.
Professional certification is recommended when looking for jobs in in Java Development. Most employers will require applicants to have a degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, or any other closely related field. Computer science degrees tend to be more preferable as these courses tend to offer tasks related to Java programming with coursework including data structures, computer architecture, database management, statistics and technical writing.
However, applicants without any kind of degree or education can still be considered if they can show significant knowledge and experience of programming in Java.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com