How Can We Help?
CandidATS supports importing Joborders from .csv files. It saves lots of time and efforts to import thousands of records instantly. This Joborder has to be imported after all the companies are imported. The Joborder module needs the company name in the CSV file to map the Joborder with company. The company name is mandatory.
Steps to import Joborders
- In Settings tab, click on Administration link
- In the Administration screen, click the Data Import link
- Click Joborder radio button and click Next
- Choose the CSV file and click Next
- The import screen will have 3 sections
- Warning! – Shows the precausion needed while importing
- Import Data – shows the import file format and the module name
- Map Data – you can take decision while importing contacts
- If the company name in the csv file, not exist in CandidATS, you can choose the option to create the company automatically or decide to create the contact only without company
- The list of fields from CSV and corresponding Joborder module fields mapped each other. You have the option of changing the fields. You can choose not to import any specific field. And you have the option of creating a specific field as extra field
- Click Next – Import Data Button