2) In settings ,click the administration link. You can see the administration page. In that page you should choose the Manage profile option on site management. It will go to manage profile page.
3) After you can see the table named as Total Display Record. In that table you should double click on the Administrator in profile name column.
4) It will shows the Administrator table records, by default 'No' is present in list column. If you want to change into 'Yes', you must do double click on the table records.
5) Go back to site management. In that page you should choose the Manage Roles option. After clicking Manage Roles,you can see two boxes. one is available box and another one is selected box. By default Administrator is present in available box. you should transfer Administrator from available box into selected box by using Right side Arrow(->).
6) Go back to job order. Now you can access the job order functionality.